JucuBass WIP! JucuBass WIP!

Sweet

Pretty decent tune honestly, and it's nicely varied too. The old-school video game feel is cool, probably just cut some of the highs (I tend to mess that up myself).

Geospheric Polyhedron Geospheric Polyhedron

sweet

the bass at the end is pretty old-school, nothing terrible. great melancholic tune.

Gutterfly Gutterfly

sweet

nice mellow tune. i like the frusciante-ish vibe.

Titanious responds:

Thanks. Frusciante is one of my major influences. I've got a few songs of his that I've covered on here. Be sure to check them out! =)

Upbeat hip hopish Instrumental Upbeat hip hopish Instrumental

sweet

sounds like a great tune for a flash game, well composed.

Higgins667 responds:

thanks allot man!

TL - Deeper TL - Deeper

chill

decent production and harmony. i think a sentence is a good enough review, especially when you've honestly got nothing else to say. it's just a confirmation that someone cares enough or likes the track.
i can't judge the compositional element, because that is entirely up to you and any argument can be counter-argued. the only realistic advice/criticism one can give is regarding the production/mixing. which again can sound like anything as long as it literally doesn't hurt your ears (which can happen).

yeah, other than done, nice track.

TeHLoY responds:

I just remembered, I was really busy with schoolwork for the past few weeks, and almost forgot to check out your stuff. Sorry. >_<
But yea, thanks for the review.

Anarchy Anarchy

nice

some nice use of effects there, the rhythm and production are great too

stefevr responds:

thanks!

TL - Imagining Away TL - Imagining Away

pro sound

the harmony is rich and the production is full. not bad.

TeHLoY responds:

Saw me on the forum, didn't you?
Thanks for reviewing anyway.
I find really long, constructive reviews encourage the person to check out your songs, as opposed to simple one liners. Anyone can type a one line review, but they will only know that you put up music and will check it out if you type a really good constructive review. Especially if you review a couple of songs from the same artist. Remember that anyone can review a song, so the artists will assume that you don't make music, unless you express it by writing a good review. And don't be afraid to request them to see your songs, but don't overdo that.

Do pm me if you want to talk a bit.

And sorry, I'm surfing newgrounds on my phone, so I can't view your music. I'll try once I get access to a computer.

- LD - A Far Reach - LD - A Far Reach

not bad

i'm not exactly an only child, just 'sort of'. i like the tune though. what vsts/software do you use for the strings?

Breed responds:

The strings are all from East West Orchestral and Goliath pack.

Cheers!

Untold Untold

sweetness

i like the simplicity of it. what processor do you use for your guitar(s)?

Death On A Japanese Game Show Death On A Japanese Game Show

reminds me of

buckethead. i dig the vibe.

CountLessFilms responds: